I’m so excited to announce my virtual ZOOM Mica Class, streaming LIVE from FauxDecor Design Studio in Atlanta, GA. This will be your opportunity to WATCH AND LEARN how I create my metallic mica techniques, that are my top money makers!! This class will be a LIVE demonstration of GlamRock and all the Do’s and Don’ts of working with this product. You will learn how to create custom canvases, walls and ceilings using this unique product.
Here are the mediums I will demonstrate in class:
It’s gonna be a great class, packed with mica demos and sample making. So, if you’re an Artist, Decorative Painter, Designer or just want to learn how to create this amazing wall technique, then this is the Workshop for you!!! I look forward to seeing you in class.
***Required Download - Zoom App (free)***
You will receive a private link and password via email on May 11, 2023.
GlamRock is a beautiful technique that can be installed almost everywhere. It's not Paint!! It's not Plaster!! GlamRock is actually thinly shaved pieces of rock. In this workshop you will learn how to apply GlamRock to walls and ceilings. I will teach you how to infuse Color into a GlamRock finish, as well as, Glitter and Metallics. You will be given a How-To guide, with specific installation instructions. The design sample portfolio, can be used to sell GlamRock to designers and clients. GlamRock is so stunning, your designers will be sure to select it for their projects, and your clients will be sure to love it in their home. It's the perfect touch of opulence in any space!!
This training class will cover:
1. This training class will focus specifically on the installation of GlamRock on ART, ceilings and walls.
2. You will learn how to qualify your clients over the phone, to make sure that GlamRock is the appropriate technique for their home, office, or commercial space.
3. You'll learn how to properly prep and cover surfaces for your projects.
4. You'll watch and learn how to create GlamRock samples to show your clients.
5. You will learn how to combine metallics to tint GlamRock.
6. You will learn about all protective gear, safety goggles and breathing respirators.
7. You will learn how to protect GlamRock, using various topcoats.
8. You will be given the ordering information for all products used in class.